PDA

View Full Version : Who impressed you?

Steve
03-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Who was the latest person that impressed you and what did they do to impress you?

Is there a business lesson we can all gain from it?

StartALawnCareBusiness
03-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Who was the latest person that impressed you and what did they do to impress you?

Steve:

You are impressive.

I joined this board about two years ago. It has seen explosive growth the last 6 months. What do you attibute the growth to? Hard work and smart work, no doubt.

Care to share your tenets?

Keith

swstout
03-30-2009, 05:42 PM

SprinklerRepair (I think his name is Craig - he doesn't sign his posts) has impressed me with knowledge and common sense. His posts and reply's to posts show business savvy and actual concern for the industry. After digesting his posts, my eyes were opened to unlimited possibilities.

This is my first year and am trying to concentrate only on Hartsville. But, next year, when I can logically expand, I plan on utilizing his services. Now I am a one man organization with one part-time helper. As I get more and better equipment, I will expand.

As I said, next year I will concentrate on surrounding communities. My goal is to get 45-50 Hartsville jobs and then expand. I just started advertising and have 14 jobs already (mostly small mowing jobs but interest in my other services). I think, with his guidance and services I will become very successful. As I said, he impressed me.

Steve

Steve
03-31-2009, 02:30 PM
You are impressive.

I joined this board about two years ago. It has seen explosive growth the last 6 months. What do you attibute the growth to? Hard work and smart work, no doubt.

Care to share your tenets?

Keith you are too kind. It's funny to think that when this board got started it could go a week without a post or a response. I am very happy that this place exists for us all to learn. Tenets? I guess it just comes down to not stopping. I wish I had more to say than that. You are just watching a person working without a net LOL I don't know what I am doing. :)