PDA

View Full Version : Steve

AAA PM
03-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Steve,

I have a good topic for you for your next podcast/you tube episode. Actually 2 topics.

Clippings
I’m a new business and have been asking your forum what commercial and residential customers are expecting to happen with their clippings. I was under the impression that everyone wanted their clippings removed from the grass. According to the forum mulching is the way to go.

Contracts
As a new business I have no idea what to place in my contract! I found one online for a FL based company and have basically copied and tailored it to my specifications. But again, many questions. Like what should be the default suggestion for my clippings? Many other questions remain about pest control, fertilizing, sprinkler maintenance (do I winterize the sprinklers)….. the list goes on and on.

Let me know if you’ll be bringing this up in a future podcast, I’d love to download it! Alternatively if you've already done podcasts on these let me know the dates so I can download them.

Thanks again,

Lorin “AAA PM”
AAA Property Maintenance LLC
Salt Lake City, UT

Steve
03-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi Lorin,

Those are great suggestions!

Thank you!

What kind of response have you had from your customer so far when it comes to clippings? Do you have a preference one way or the other? Do your customers?

AAA PM
03-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Steve,

The forum response was great. Several responses over night. The consensuses is that mulching is better for the lawn and less labor for me, win win. There’s no downside really. It honestly never occurred to me to do that. Anyway I've altered my contract accordingly.

Let me know if any upcoming or past podcasts discuss contracts and/or clippings.

Lorin