PDA

View Full Version : Use Video Email to stay in touch with your lawn customers

Green_Day
03-26-2009, 09:02 PM
We Video Email is a great new service that is about to take the Internet by storm. Sending a video email to family, friends or associates couldn't get any easier. It is just like sending a regular email but with the added bonus of being able to portray emotions with the power of video.

There is no software to download or install. Just set up an account, login, and start recording. You can even upload and attach additional pre-recorded videos, and send them all within one video email.

Within a few minutes of you sending the video email, the recipient will get a friendly message inside their regular email account telling them they have a new video email waiting for them. They simply have to click the link contained within the email and they can sit back and enjoy your video message. There is no registration required for recipients to view the video emails. They just click, and watch!

Companies are now marrying emails with a personal touch, with video. Imagine sending your customer a thank you for their business in person in a video email. Or how about a reminder about their past due monthly payment. Or even just to remind them about additional services you offer. And you can show it off on a quick video. POWERFUL!!!

If you are interested in learning how it works and how you can be starting sending emails immediately. NO SOFTWARE TO BUY. Customers pay a one time fee of $129 and a monthly subscription of $20 for 500 emails and $40 for 1000 emails and those are for unique emails so you can send multiple emails to the same person without being charged for additional emails. Basically if you are do not have 1000 customers then you will never pay more than $40 a month. Email me at chrisaldridge68@yahoo.com for more information

Green_Day
03-26-2009, 09:28 PM
We Video Email is a great new service that is about to take the Internet by storm. Sending a video email to family, friends or associates couldn't get any easier. It is just like sending a regular email but with the added bonus of being able to portray emotions with the power of video.

There is no software to download or install. Just set up an account, login, and start recording. You can even upload and attach additional pre-recorded videos, and send them all within one video email.

Within a few minutes of you sending the video email, the recipient will get a friendly message inside their regular email account telling them they have a new video email waiting for them. They simply have to click the link contained within the email and they can sit back and enjoy your video message. There is no registration required for recipients to view the video emails. They just click, and watch!

Companies are now marrying emails with a personal touch, with video. Imagine sending your customer a thank you for their business in person in a video email. Or how about a reminder about their past due monthly payment. Or even just to remind them about additional services you offer. And you can show it off on a quick video. POWERFUL!!!

If you are interested in learning how it works and how you can be starting sending emails immediately. NO SOFTWARE TO BUY. Customers pay a one time fee of $129 and a monthly subscription of $20 for 500 emails and $40 for 1000 emails and those are for unique emails so you can send multiple emails to the same person without being charged for additional emails. Basically if you are do not have 1000 customers then you will never pay more than $40 a month. Email me at chrisaldridge68@yahoo.com for more information

Go to http://wevideoemail.com for more info

Steve
03-27-2009, 12:17 PM
That is a great idea! I never thought about that but wow! Why not!

Green_Day
03-27-2009, 02:55 PM
It is me again, the guy with the GEO-Targeting technology internet advertising. We are about to be in Australia and CANADA. Wow, our company has busted out! We are growing at 3% growth rate A DAY!

But I am working in conjunction with another company to complement our service once they obtain customers. This is a great way to stay in touch, personally with their customers. And landscaping is yet another great platform for this product. Very inexpensive and totally user friendly way to grow and maintain their current customers. For $129 one time fee and $20 a month subscription for the use of 500 emails. And those are unique, meaning you can send multiple emails to the same email once it is in your database.

Please help me spread the word on this product.