PDA

View Full Version : Hello

eltonallen
03-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Very good website and lots of information. Very informative for a beginning lawn care spe******t.

Steve
03-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi Elton,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own lawn care business?

eltonallen
03-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi Elton,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own lawn care business?

It just kind of fell into my hands. My father in-law owns a property management business in Panama City Beach and was needing some one to take care of his properties. So I started doing that for him with a few others as time went on. It is a lot of work as I am a full time teacher. But I love it.

Steve
03-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh that is fascinating! Would you like to go fulltime with this in the future? Maybe even offer property management yourself?

eltonallen
03-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh that is fascinating! Would you like to go fulltime with this in the future? Maybe even offer property management yourself?

i would definitely love to do it full time but there are so many people doing it down here that it is hard to compete. Property management is an idea for the future. I am trying to set myself up to maybe take over the property management end if that door opens up to me.

Steve
03-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Yes that would be fascinating! Learn as much as you can and maybe you could help them expand that business and then one take take it over! Good thinking!