PDA

View Full Version : a few logos im trying to choose between

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 01:25 AM
opinions please there is one i like the best but i want to get a general opinion on this thanks

swstout
03-22-2009, 02:37 AM
opinions please there is one i like the best but i want to get a general opinion on this thanks

I like the 4th one the best. The smiling face says I'm confident and want to be a friend of the customer. You will be as happy with the results as I am producing them.

Steve
swstout

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 02:53 AM
i like that one also i live in a very rural country area were everyone is kind of scared/shy of big businesses so i think it kinda shows a home town feel to not exactly sure why but its just diffrent . more personal and associated than a industrial or hy tech style logo does that make any sence

swstout
03-22-2009, 03:07 AM
i like that one also i live in a very rural country area were everyone is kind of scared/shy of big businesses so i think it kinda shows a home town feel to not exactly sure why but its just diffrent . more personal and associated than a industrial or hy tech style logo does that make any sence

It does to me! 22 years in the Navy taught me you dont deal with problems or threats. Solve your problems and eliminate threats. Not just threats to you but threats you pose (or seem to pose to others). Seek friendship and indicate your desire to help solve their problems. Walk and talk softly, but show you have the big stick needed to help them.

Steve

Steve
03-22-2009, 07:54 AM
I think you sold me on #4 as well. You could create business cards that say "Steve the lawn guy" or something like that. Promote yourself as the lawn guy. Put that logo on shirts and your truck and everywhere!

Little's
03-22-2009, 12:48 PM
I think 4 is good too. But 5 really caught my eye, and would be very recognizable from a distance. The colors are good, and the tree is neat. Just something to think about.

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 07:51 PM
thank you for the imput i really appreciate it i will be calling vista tomorow to get some prices after all i have a 90% discount card to use with them so who knows maybe some shirts or magnets or who knows just going to get some pricin

Steve
03-22-2009, 08:48 PM
I can't wait to see what you come up with!