PDA

View Full Version : some well known logos for everyone to use if they need

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 01:16 AM
i decided to upload these logos i figured some others might like to use them for web sites or whatever so here you go

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 01:21 AM
if theres more you want let me know ill see if i can find them

Steve
03-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Very neat! Have you put any of these logos on your signs at all? Would that help or not?

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 07:54 PM
no not yet but im plannning on it i think it would help to be honest because most people esp men have heard of these brads ad know there cost so therefore they know you have actully spent money to make money and get a feeling of not just being some one with a lawn mower

SuperiorPower
03-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Are there any copyright issues with using logos like this or using photos displaying brands on your website? What I am referring to is, for example, if I were to use the photo of a riding mower with an obvious brand name displayed, would there be any copyright issues for me to worry about?

Steve
03-22-2009, 10:09 PM
I can't imagine any of them worrying about it if you sold or used their product. I would think it would be beneficial for them. But what do I know :)

SuperiorPower
03-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Ok, hypothetically, if I were to use a pic of a Toro ZTR on my website when I am not a Toro dealer..... About the only thing I do with Toro is service them. The reason I mention Toro is because most of the good mower pics to be found via google are of Toro.............

Thanks,
Eli

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 11:01 PM
well im currently takin a criminal justice class and i asked my professor the same question and he refered me to a case(cant remember the name at moment) and he said that when you purchase equipment that it is allowed to provide a service that there name and logo are allowed to be used to promote said service and further more he stated that he highly doubted any one would say anything due to the fact its free advertisment for them..(professer is a retired defense attorney-prosecuting attornet and district attorney so im sure he knows what he is speaking of)

lawn-guy
03-22-2009, 11:04 PM
Ok, hypothetically, if I were to use a pic of a Toro ZTR on my website when I am not a Toro dealer..... About the only thing I do with Toro is service them. The reason I mention Toro is because most of the good mower pics to be found via google are of Toro.............

Thanks,
Eli

yes u can use them you service them and even though you are not a dealer im sure you use toro parts from time to time. its kinda like a motorcycle repair shop not being a dealer but still advertises that they repair those makes