PDA

View Full Version : Echo Bed Edger

tomcat172002
03-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Hey,

Has anyone used the Echo BRD-280? I saw a youtube video on it I was wondering what anyone out there thought?

Steve
03-21-2009, 08:27 AM
I just checked the new stick edger product review section (http://www.gopherforum.com/index.php?pageid=Lawn-Care-Business-Product-Reviews&CategoryID=17&CategoryName=Stick%20Edger&ShowManufacturers=True)and didn't find anything on that model yet.

If you get one, let us know what you think of it :)

SuperiorPower
03-21-2009, 10:53 AM
I checked another forum and found nothing on it either..... Good luck

Casch112
04-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Would be interested too, had ordered - but in Germany not available - not the Redefiner BD-280 and not the Edger PE-265 !

The EU didnīt gave the allowness to use. :mad:

voodooray
05-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Yep, I have one here in my garage right now.

Ok, here is what I think about it. Looks nice, feels nice in my hands.....
Does a terrific job but I feel that it is a bit underpowerd, not a whole lot... just a bit. I had it work great on 5 or so beds and then I used it on a bed that is under very large trees doesnt get much sun and the soil was pretty dense, here is where I had is bog down several times and go extremely slow and ever skip a few spots and do them by hand.

But dont let that stop you from buying one. I wont be selling mine either, I am going to run the heck out of it this and many many more years:D

So... Overall I give it a 9 out of 10

-ray

voodooray
05-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh yeah... once that big huge cutter head spools up, watch out ** that could really do some damage if your not careful with it. But its also does a very impressive job that looks very nice.