PDA

View Full Version : Truck is Finished

picframer
03-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Red is not the ideal color for a truck however I only have 8,000KM on this and would loose too much on trade so it will do for now. Images are not great as they were taken with my phone, will take better ones when I get the truck home. Just killing some time at the sign shop and decided to post...The side windo logo is that see through product, from the insode of the truck you would never know there was anything there.

Steve
03-20-2009, 03:35 PM
That is great! I love the cowboy image on the tractor! Was that original art? Very creative!

Mike's LawnCare Landscape
03-20-2009, 04:07 PM
I like the red Truck . I also like the logo too.

picframer
03-20-2009, 06:07 PM
That is great! I love the cowboy image on the tractor! Was that original art? Very creative!

When I worked in gold esploration in West africa there was a spanish girl that did a lot of drawings for us, I stay in contact with her. anyhow I told here what I was doing and what I would like and she did the rest, she is an amazing artist. She drew it, then scanned it and sent the image, I have asked her for the original as the scanned image will not be high enough quality for the Cargo trailer as I want a very big one of this.

CHEESE2009
03-31-2009, 08:52 AM
Red is not the ideal color for a truck however I only have 8,000KM on this and would loose too much on trade so it will do for now. Images are not great as they were taken with my phone, will take better ones when I get the truck home. Just killing some time at the sign shop and decided to post...The side windo logo is that see through product, from the insode of the truck you would never know there was anything there.

That is pure awesomeness!

picframer
03-31-2009, 11:33 AM
That is pure awesomeness!

Thank you all for your kind comments.

It never really struck me until this past weekend when a potential customer in the parking lot of the Home Show made an interesting comment I didn't understand. He had his grandson with him , I was sitting in the truck talking to a prospect on the phone, when I got out they were standing there and the little boy was beside himself, the lawn tractor/horse logo. The grandfather said now that is one smart marketing ploy, get the kids to bring the parents and grandparents for a closer look and you have them.....I was taken back a bit as I had never though of that, I only wanted something to catch people attention so I guess I lucked into that one.

Steve
03-31-2009, 11:55 AM
That is awesome! How did the home show go? We were talking about a whole bunch of ideas. Did you get a chance to implement any that you wanted?

picframer
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
That is awesome! How did the home show go? We were talking about a whole bunch of ideas. Did you get a chance to implement any that you wanted?

We had another major snow fall last night, I had taken all the snow gear off Sunday as it was beautiful and I thought the snow was behind us so I have been at it since 3:30 this morning and need some sleep.....I will write a new thread on the show, I was working at the John Deere booth so the landscape and lawn care companies had no idea who I was when I went to their tables on breaks, this gave me a chance to find out what they offer, contracts, prices etc. It was great.....Anyhow I will write later on as I have some interesting suggestions for folks

Steve
03-31-2009, 02:19 PM
I was working at the John Deere booth so the landscape and lawn care companies had no idea who I was when I went to their tables on breaks, this gave me a chance to find out what they offer, contracts, prices etc. It was great.....Anyhow I will write later on as I have some interesting suggestions for folks

I am very much looking forwards to this!