PDA

View Full Version : cutting edge lawn care

toro321
03-10-2009, 06:15 PM
ive been in the business for only 4 months, so started when it was slow i live in fl.i love mowing and want to do it full time can anyone give me some expanding advice please?

usmcman001
03-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Where in FL? Im in Clearwater area. I have the exact ame name man. The Cutting Edge Lawn Service. LOL it is original I know. Let me know if I can help you out.

toro321
03-10-2009, 08:36 PM
thats funny man! i live here in cocoa fl. have been handing out door hangers trying to let as many people know im in as possible

Steve
03-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Welcome to our forum!

Have you been able to line up a bunch of customers so far? Have you gotten any of your friends, family or associates to sign on as customers?

Are you marketing in your social circles and organizations?

usmcman001
03-10-2009, 10:32 PM
I am new in the business as well man. From what I have gotten so far you need to get word of mouth clients as soon as you can and this is what has made my business start rolling really well. I landed a huge job and client from a guy who got my business card in a local sandwich shop in town where I posted it on a board. Flyers have not worked to well for me yet. Good luck man

Steve
03-10-2009, 10:55 PM
I am new in the business as well man. From what I have gotten so far you need to get word of mouth clients as soon as you can

Have you been marketing yourself in your social circles or organizations? What have you found worked best so far to create a lot of word of mouth promotion?