PDA

View Full Version : New Here... Officer Manager

geckodolphin81
03-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Hello all...

I am an office manager for a small (family O&O) landscaping company in CT. We have been in business for about 3 years and are growing. The company recently decided to bring me back on as the office manager to keep all the "paper" business going smoothly. I could use any help anyone has to offer as far as web design, letters to customers pertaining to new services and contracts (as we do not have them currently but will be implementing them this upcoming season), promotion & marketing companies you may have used for materials with reasonable pricing. We are trying to get the company onto the next level and get away from the handwritten invoices & ineffectual ways of doing business.

Thanks for any help you may have in advance!

Heather:confused:

Steve
03-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Hi Heather,

Welcome to our forum!

I could use any help anyone has to offer as far as web design, letters to customers pertaining to new services and contracts (as we do not have them currently but will be implementing them this upcoming season), promotion & marketing companies you may have used for materials with reasonable pricing.

Did you get a chance to check out the free templates (http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34) yet? There are a bunch of website templates, letters and contracts in there.

What kinds of things have you been doing to market your business thus far?

Little's
03-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Plenty of what you are looking for right on this wonderful forum! Welcome

geckodolphin81
03-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Currently most of our "marketing" is word of mouth and referrals. We do utilize some fliers occasionally but would like to do more to target our current areas. I did check out all the templates and trust me I will be using a few :) Great work all of you. I intend on spending many hours perusing this wealth of knowledge here...

Steve
03-10-2009, 10:37 AM
but would like to do more to target our current areas.

Have you thought about purchasing a mailing list and experiment with some direct mail marketing?