PDA

View Full Version : Great Screen Printing and Embroidery Company

American Mowers
03-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Okay, I'm a little biased - but my wife owns a small screen printing and embroidery shop. She has great prices and does great work. Her site is www.graphic-shirts.com . You can upload your own artwork, or use the designer to create your custom shirt. Prices are updated instantly and you can place your order online. Makes it pretty simple. She has given me permission to offer all of my fellow lawn care businesses a 15% discount. Enter the code "GOPHER" when you check out and the discount will be applied. I think that 12 white shirts printed on the front and back come to about $7.50 each. (after discount) If you don't like any of the included artwork, e-mail her at actiongraphix@mac.com. She can create a design for your approval pretty quickly.

James

Steve
03-09-2009, 11:51 AM
James that is fantastic! Do you have any pictures of lawn care business tshirts you have already had made? I'd love to see them!

Also some embroidery samples too! WOW!

musician/lawnman
04-14-2009, 07:38 AM
I will apologize if I am wrong & the shirts come in.... but I believe at this point this is a scam & they got me. I ordered 15 shirts on the 23rd of last month, still haven't arrived. I've been leaving messages & sent emails for the last several days. No answer & no reply. I was told 7-14 days for delivery.
For your own protection, Avoid this company until further notice please.

Steve
04-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Do they have a phone number or a business address? I didn't investigate them at all.

I think I remember the wife of a landscaper ran this operation.

musician/lawnman
04-14-2009, 05:33 PM
On the website they have a number. I sent a PM to james from American Mowers this morning. He wrote back:
Hi, sorry for the delay in your order. My wife just gave birth to our 5th child. She came home yesterday. She said that your order is almost finished and will be shipped out by the end of the week. She will give you a call later this evening.

James

If that is the case then I will remove the above post when the shirts arrive & apologize.

Steve
04-14-2009, 06:07 PM
I am thinking it's going to be more of a family issue than any type of scam. Keep us posted.

musician/lawnman
04-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Now, what, 8 days later..... still no shirts & they won't pick up the damn phone. hmmmmmmmmm.:mad:

musician/lawnman
04-22-2009, 09:05 PM
10 minutes after last post, she called & said the shirts had been sent.
Thank you! That's all I wanted.

Steve
04-22-2009, 09:25 PM
I am very happy to see everything was resolved.

musician/lawnman
04-25-2009, 02:21 PM
They came in yesterday! They are nice too.
So, I apologize for the above comments.

Steve
04-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Got any pics you can show us?

hawthornelawncare
12-06-2010, 03:00 AM
Okay, I'm a little biased - but my wife owns a small screen printing and embroidery shop. She has great prices and does great work. Her site is www.graphic-shirts.com . You can upload your own artwork, or use the designer to create your custom shirt. Prices are updated instantly and you can place your order online. Makes it pretty simple. She has given me permission to offer all of my fellow lawn care businesses a 15% discount. Enter the code "GOPHER" when you check out and the discount will be applied. I think that 12 white shirts printed on the front and back come to about $7.50 each. (after discount) If you don't like any of the included artwork, e-mail her at actiongraphix@mac.com. She can create a design for your approval pretty quickly.

James

Hey there does your wife still have this company? Is the discount still active?