PDA

View Full Version : GopherHaul Lawn Care Business School now online.

Steve
03-06-2009, 07:36 AM
The GopherHaul Lawn Care Business School (http://www.gopherforum.com/index.php?pageid=GopherHaul-Lawn-Care-Business-School) is now online.

If you look above along the brown bar header, you will see a new section added to the forum. Our FREE online lawn care business school.

This FREE course the "Class 1 - Lawn Care Business Operator's Certificate" is designed to give the new lawn care business owner a knowledge base to draw from and build a successful lawn care business.

There are a total of 69 lessons to this course with 193 multiple choice questions. Each lesson has on average 3 multiple choice questions for you to answer after reading. The total time to complete this course depends on how much you read per sitting. I would suggest pacing yourself and reading 3 lessons per sitting, which would take you 23 days to complete.

I do feel if you spend the time to focus and learn the content within this class, you will have a competitive advantage over other start up lawn care business owners. Don't re-create the wheel when you don't have too. The lessons in here pull from years of discussions with thousands of lawn care business owners on the Gopher Lawn Care Business Forum.

Now take an important step in the growth of your business and start your education today.

When you are finished, please click the apply for graduation button and if you pass the course requirements, you will receive a certificate to prove you have indeed graduated. I do look forwards to your feedback on this class.

justin_time
03-06-2009, 04:38 PM
It seems to be submitting my answer that I haven't answered yet. I am just testing it out and it says answered correctly

picframer
03-06-2009, 04:45 PM
It seems to be submitting my answer that I haven't answered yet. I am just testing it out and it says answered correctly

I couldn't get it to work either, when you hit the take the test button it returns you to the topic.

Steve
03-06-2009, 08:22 PM
This is all brand new but ideally what it does is it submits the question and if you get it right it says answered correctly, if you get it wrong it says incorrect but when it re-freshes, it shows the answer to be the last one just by default. That isn't to say you answered it to be the last one.

I can change that around if it causes confusion.

jsthomas06
03-06-2009, 08:23 PM
It seems to be submitting my answer that I haven't answered yet.

Me too, when I clcik on test its shows 10 "answered correctly" and 2 questions.

Steve
03-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Me too, when I clcik on test its shows 10 "answered correctly" and 2 questions.

Did you answer any questions up to that point yet or no?

jsthomas06
03-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Did you answer any questions up to that point yet or no?

You mean to tell me I did not have to go to college and get a degree in business, I could have just done it on here!! lol

well I think I have it figured out, yes i had answered the questions..
when you first click to go to the test it already has"answered correctly" but then once you answer it adds another "answered correctly" if you get it correct!!!

I have gone through the first 3 or so. Seems to be pretty helpful...good job!!!

Steve
03-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Oh good!

What advice do you have for me to make it more user friendly?

Also if you get a chance, tell some other lawn care business owners if you can to try it out.

Thanks!

jsthomas06
03-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Oh good!

What advice do you have for me to make it more user friendly?

Also if you get a chance, tell some other lawn care business owners if you can to try it out.

Thanks!

Except for just the confusion with thinking it had already answered when you first click test, it seems to be very user friendly, easy to navigate, good questions, nice stuff!....I also like the report card, thats pretty cool!

Will do!

M&A Lawn Care
03-07-2009, 07:23 PM
i never received the the start up email for the class

M&A Lawn Care
03-07-2009, 08:34 PM
never mind it works

Steve
03-07-2009, 09:43 PM
I guess the confirmation email got through ultimately?

outerelements
03-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I signed up 2 and never received an email allowing me access..

What should I do?

Steve
03-08-2009, 10:55 AM
See if it works now for you. Try logging into it.

Mike's LawnCare Landscape
03-09-2009, 03:32 PM
I took the hole thing in one sitting (time to take a nap)
<a href="http://www.gopherforum.com/index.php?pageid=GopherHaul-Lawn-Care-Business-School&graduate=4a3a7501df19213345d25781ec4941f9">

Mike's LawnCare Landscape
03-09-2009, 03:34 PM
when does class 2 start ??

Big Red Dawg
03-09-2009, 07:41 PM
I fill out the (Paper work) but did not recive anything in my e-mail to let me in to the school work... :confused:

Big Red Dawg
03-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Some thing went wrong with the registration and i cant get started please help:(

Steve
03-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Try it now.

when does class 2 start ??

What did you like or dislike the current set up? That will help me with future classes.

jbslawncare
03-10-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm interested in checking out the Lawn Care Business School, but everytime I try to login it gives me an error message. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

JB

Steve
03-10-2009, 09:53 AM
What kind of error does it give you? Did you create a new user account to log in?

jbslawncare
03-11-2009, 10:06 AM
it said I entered the wrong user name or password. I created a new user name and password and it still gave me the same message.

ADANMOLINASR
03-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Okay, I Have Just Finished The Course, It Took Me About A Week And Half. I Feel This Course Was Very Helpful. Is There Another Class. Please Take The Time And Take This Class, You Will Only Be Bettering Yourself.

A.m.

Steve
03-15-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks, Adam. I can work on more courses in the future. Please let others know about this class.