PDA

View Full Version : It's Official Now

rclandscaping
03-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Well I think, Unless I am missing something. I got my Assumed Business Name registered with the county and I got my EIN Number today. I just wanted to share that. Now I think I have to register with the State and BBB. Any advice from Indiana!!

Steve
03-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Congratulations!

Now I think I have to register with the State and BBB.

What did you have to register with the state? Also what is your thought on getting involved with the BBB?

rclandscaping
03-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Im not sure maybe my name. I dont know the net is not telling alot about what exactly i have to do. I want to be in good standing with the BBB because alot of people check it out and now in this day you need to be sure you are not being scammed.

Steve
03-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Have you looked into joining your local chamber of commerce? Any thoughts on that?

rclandscaping
03-04-2009, 09:56 PM
nope never thought of it I am going to look that up. I always thought of my self as a community person. who wanted a nice community company. Something that everyone in town new about. Thanks Ill check that out now!!

rclandscaping
03-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Ok It cost about 350 dollars so i cannot join this right now lol. Maybe next year

Steve
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
nope never thought of it I am going to look that up. I always thought of my self as a community person. who wanted a nice community company. Something that everyone in town new about.

You can still be involved with the community. Have you thought about any community projects you could start or get involved with that you could do to help the community and get media attention?