PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

Saddlewood
03-04-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm looking at ordering some t-shirts and wondered if anyone had ordered any shirts off of VistaPrint? I'm trying to get an idea of what kind of quality their shirts are. Does anyone have any resources they've used for ordering t-shirts that they'd recommend?

Thank you in advance!

swstout
03-04-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm looking at ordering some t-shirts and wondered if anyone had ordered any shirts off of VistaPrint? I'm trying to get an idea of what kind of quality their shirts are. Does anyone have any resources they've used for ordering t-shirts that they'd recommend?

Thank you in advance!

I ordered my shirts from member here - Mitch Howard -mhservice@ymail.com.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=362661912&colorNo=23&pr=F

Steve

Steve
03-04-2009, 06:26 PM
How was the quality of the shirt and how they printed it? It looks beautiful! Do you think it will hold up after a bunch of washings?

grounded
03-04-2009, 07:03 PM
I uploaded my logo from my website and ordered embroidered shirts for myself - I bought 6 polos and 4 hoodies.

The quality of the shirts and hoodies are great and no shrinkage.

If you have a logo that you want to run with, it's worth the extra money and gives you a more professional look! your logo stays on file and is re-usable at no future cost.

hoodie sale $19.00 no minimum

http://www.sheasbay.com/catalog/

Tom

McBride Services
03-04-2009, 07:46 PM
I bought some today from a local sporting goods store. I like to spend my money locally, plus they were only 9 bucks each including the custom logo design.

picframer
03-04-2009, 07:55 PM
I bought mine locally also, ordered 30 T shirts, really good quality Haynes with pockets for $12.50, included sewn logo and wording over the pocket, also bought golf 20 shirts that have a collar $17.00 and 12 sweat shirts for $28.00, 12 Jackets for $34.80

The only issue I have with buying clothing online is I do not know the quality unless I know the name, I like seeing and touching the short first.

Little's
03-04-2009, 08:44 PM
I bought one from Vistaprint. Quality of the shirt is ok, but the quality of the printing left a lot to be desired. Faded in only a few washes. A little crooked also.

rclandscaping
03-04-2009, 08:56 PM
The only thing i order from vista print is the business cards. Anything else like clothing i do locally. My high school has a print shop and they gave me a couple things but they wont do big orders

swstout
03-04-2009, 09:13 PM
How was the quality of the shirt and how they printed it? It looks beautiful! Do you think it will hold up after a bunch of washings?

The most comfortable t-shirt ever! Our 100% cotton, Hanes Authentic Tagless T-Shirt is preshrunk, durable and guaranteed.

* 6.1 oz. 100% cotton
* Standard fit

Above is the specs of the shirt. As to how well it holds up after washing, don't know yet.

Steve

Casch112
05-04-2009, 04:42 PM
I ordered the first shirt from Vistaprint two weeks ago here in Germany.
The Shirt-Quality is more than cheap, the Print was ok.
After 2 weeks the shirt crashed during the pull off.

The next shirts I will order from www.cafepress.com !!
(when Bob from www.plan-itgraphics.com gets my order for my Postcards)

Steve
05-05-2009, 05:17 AM
Show us some pictures when you get them :)