PDA

View Full Version : Revamped our website

musician/lawnman
02-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask ya to check out the latest version of our web page.
New picture formats, broken down into catagories on separate pages (I know I still need to add all the image tags)

& thanks to KillingEmoKids I know have a niffty new "request an estimate" button on our contact us page. Works pretty great!

http://charlottecountylawns.com

What do ya think?!

justin_time
02-27-2009, 08:19 PM
I love it :D

Steve
02-27-2009, 11:12 PM
I like it because it's nice and clean! Have you been working on your SEO? Are you tracking how your search engine rankings have been over time?

Melanie
02-28-2009, 06:06 AM
How do you get a website up and running with little or no cost? I would like to get a website going but I'm not really sure how to go about. Any advice you can offer would be great. Thanks:)

grounded
02-28-2009, 06:29 AM
Nice work on your site!

Clean and mean!

tom

justin_time
02-28-2009, 07:15 AM
For those that don't know how to upload a gopher template to a website, here's a little video I made a little while back how to upload your own template to your website

http://videos.jitys.ca/index.html

outerelements
02-28-2009, 09:15 AM
Justin,

On your video for uploading a template onto my site, I get lost at the point where you open the file. right when you say " i will open dreamweaver"- how do i do that?

Outer Elements Lawn & Landscape

musician/lawnman
02-28-2009, 10:13 AM
I like it because it's nice and clean! Have you been working on your SEO? Are you tracking how your search engine rankings have been over time?

No Steve,

I need to learn how to track everything. I have building, altering, & customizing the site down. I know basically where the tags go. Every now & again I search yahoo & google under different key terms to see where I come up, but beyond that I am a flying blind. I have no idea how many people have viewed my site? How they found it? Or where my seo rankings are?
A while back in another post I mentioned my ignorance in this area & if I remember right, Ritchiem thought I was kidding. I learn alot & faster than most but I am flat out clueless on this one as of yet!

Steve
02-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Chuck,

Try using Google Analytics. It's free. Do a search for it and sign up to use it. It will help you with your tracking. Let me know when you get that all set up or if you have any problems.

justin_time
02-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Justin,

On your video for uploading a template onto my site, I get lost at the point where you open the file. right when you say " i will open dreamweaver"- how do i do that?

Outer Elements Lawn & Landscape

Do you even have Dreamweaver on your computer ? All you need is an HTML editor, not necessary to have dreamweaver.

justin_time
02-28-2009, 07:39 PM
If you have any trouble, just pm me

ritchiem
02-28-2009, 08:59 PM
A while back in another post I mentioned my ignorance in this area & if I remember right, Ritchiem thought I was kidding.

LOL...well Chuck if you need any help just let me know...skype or email works.