PDA

View Full Version : Lawn care flyers

prestige
02-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Hey Steve,

When I had my lawn care business, I loved this site for getting flyer ideas. Unfortunately I moved & had to sell my business. However, I made a website where you can post your pre-made flyer art & make a little more money selling them to the outside world. Let me know what you think. The site is located at http://ads.prova.cc. You guys helped me out when I was just starting in lawncare, and if there's anything I can do to help you out, let me know.
-David

Steve
02-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Very interesting!

Would a lawn care business owner go there to post a graphic design request and get an artist to make their design? Is that the idea?

prestige
02-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Yup.
That's the exact idea. One of them at least. The second idea is to create a directory of pre-made designs. So a lawn care business owner could head to the site & browse already made designs (just like they do here) & download one they like. If they don't find one they like, they can request a custom design. But I've brought it to your attention, because I also want it to help you guys out. You can upload the flyers you've already made to sell to the outside world (Your designs could link back to your sites), & make some extra money. And if any other lawn care business owners have made ads, they can also upload them to sell to the outside world. We're just getting started, so we're asking for ideas & support.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.
Thanks,
-David

Steve
02-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Great job David, keep up the great work!

prestige
03-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Hey Steve,

Thanks for the kudos. Was hoping you could upload your designs to help get the site rolling & get some links back to your forum. Or if you have any ideas or suggestions, I'm up for listening.

Thanks,
-David

Steve
03-04-2009, 06:24 PM
David with your site, you aren't targeting any specific group are you? Basically any industry could use this service right or am I mistaken?

prestige
06-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey Steve,

Sorry it took so long to reply. Been busy pre-launching. Correct, we are not targeting any specific industry. Any business that's in need of advertising (flyer design, postcard design, logo, radio ad, TV commercial, etc...), can use prova.fm to get your advertisement professionally created, at the price you set.

We've been fine tuning our branding & imaging, & have made a few changes. For one, we're at www.prova.fm/advertising/ (http://www.prova.fm/advertising/)
We're holding our 1st contest: Re-Design our website -> Win $600 (http://www.prova.fm/advertising/index.php?option=com_campaign&task=view&c_id=51)
We're looking for our first businesses to request an advertising need, so we'll offer GopherHaul users free printing. (door hangers, postcards, etc... We can only offer this to the first 5 customers. Send me a message, for details).
We want to grow our templates section. If anyone has a great lawn care ad design, you can upload it to our marketplace & earn 100% royalties on every sale.

If there's any way we can help out the lawn care community, please give me some suggestions.
Thanks,
-David