PDA

View Full Version : custom printed hats

sasquatchmonk
02-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a custom printed camo hat with my company name on it....the only sites I have found were regular cotton hats.

thanks
adam

jsthomas06
02-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a custom printed camo hat with my company name on it....the only sites I have found were regular cotton hats.

thanks
adam

I do not know if he has them but Private Message mhoward92 and ask him.

American Mowers
03-09-2009, 10:39 AM
My wife owns a small screen-printing and embroidery company called Action Graphix Sportswear. She can print or embroider your name on a camo hat for you. Her discount rate is 6.50 each - with a minimum of 12 hats. If you need less the cost is $10.00 each. She also has great prices on screen printing t-shirts!

Steve
03-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Oh that is great! Does she have an email address or a website we can promote for you?

American Mowers
03-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Sorry, I guess that would help. Her direct e-mail (needed for the discount pricing below) is actiongraphix@mac.com . Her web is www.graphic-shirts.com. You can design online and get pricing from there. She is also running a embroidered golf shirt special. Embroidered golf shirts are only $12 each - no minimum. These can be ordered directly from the site.

James