PDA

View Full Version : Too early to hand out fliers?

outerelements
02-25-2009, 11:49 AM
I apologize if this question has been asked before which I am sure it has.

I was planning to go through neighborhoods and attach fliers to mailboxes, etc next week. Some people say that it is too early and that I should wait a few more weeks.

Any thoughts from anyone on here about this??

Steve
02-25-2009, 03:14 PM
One of the things we have talked about on here is timing of Spring marketing material distribution. The best advice I have seen is as soon as you start getting ads in your newspaper for spring products like mowers and outdoor chairs from places like home depot, then it's time to get your material out too.

Although I gotta say, ideally you should be marketing all the time so it never comes down to having one swing at it to make it work or not.

I was planning to go through neighborhoods and attach fliers to mailboxes, etc next week. Some people say that it is too early and that I should wait a few more weeks.

Also, we have seen the postal inspector contact lawn care business owners who put anything in or on mailboxes. Does this matter? I don't know, but I wanted to give you a heads up.

EasyPro
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM
I apologize if this question has been asked before which I am sure it has.

Any thoughts from anyone on here about this??

You should never stop marketing and advertising