PDA

View Full Version : Bikini Lawn Care

Steve
02-24-2009, 07:16 PM
I was contacted by a lawn care business owner who saw the GopherHaul show on the bikini lawn care and is looking to do this himself.

I am including this in case others are thinking about offering it.

The lawn care business owner wrote "I live in Florida the capital of lawn business. I've never seen anyone else here doing the bikini lawn care thing. I've been talking to my wife a lot about it. She said she would do it. Do you get any crap from anyone like people complaining about it? Do you charge $60 to $80 dollars for mow edge weed eat and blow. She wants to wear tight short shorts with a bikini top. I think its a good ideal"

When this was last tried, it brought huge media attention. I think the price was something like $75 per average size yard, so your $60 to $80 range would work.

Did people complain? Yes some did, but that was part of what fueled the fire of it.

It is something that you could spin to really get a lot of attention for a spring start then maybe transition back to regular lawn care service without the bikini option.

You could send out press releases saying with the global economy freezing up a local business owner has a great idea on how to thaw it. Bikini Lawn Care! Then send in a photo to the local press and television stations.

You could even include this bikini lawn care service with dog cleanup. It might be a little safer.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1035/536524538_96e25ef1b2.jpg

musician/lawnman
02-25-2009, 08:20 AM
All I can think is .... Man, the rocks flying off from the line trimmers hae got to hurt like hell! I would never do it, then again... I'd probably look pretty ridiculous in a bikini hehe.:p