PDA

View Full Version : Bandit Signs multiple services?

dlingner
02-24-2009, 03:48 AM
Bandit signs....

Is it best to focus on one service like mowing or can you promote a few like:

LAWN MOWING
CLEAN-UPS
& MORE
417-334-LAWN

Thanks!

Dave

Steve
02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi Dave,

I like what you came up with on your sign.

I think it is important to keep the signs short and sweet. People are driving by them and are not going to read too much.

They want to see a topic and a phone number.

I think you are on target.

Let us know what you go with and I'd love to see some pictures.

M&A Lawn Care
02-24-2009, 08:24 PM
I've put up a lot of those kinda signs and what i find is that you need to make them bright colors. it will get them more attention rather than just plain black and white. trust me i know, after putting up about 30 black and white signs and getting nothing i switched to color and wah bam!!! the calls started coming in

Steve
02-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Which color combination did you like best?

What color background and what color text do you suggest?

M&A Lawn Care
02-26-2009, 05:45 PM
i use neon green or orange with bold black lettering

Steve
02-26-2009, 05:47 PM
Oh interesting!

How did you choose where to put them and did you have any problems with the town?

M&A Lawn Care
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
there are lot of places to put the signs but only a few where they wont be taken down right away. for instance if you put your sign on a stop sign in the middle of a neighborhood it is more likely to be taken down than at the entrance. also putting your sign at stop lights on main roads where lots of people can see them is a good idea. i dont know off hand of any laws preventing anyone from putting them up

dlingner
03-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks for all the input.

Here is what I came up with. (See attachment)

Will let you know how it goes.

Dave

Steve
03-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Oh that is fantastic! Do you have any suggestion as far as who is best to get to print them?