PDA

View Full Version : Need a 3 Part Invoice

rclandscaping
02-23-2009, 02:59 PM
I found a great deal on 3 part perforated paper and I think this is the best way to go about the invoice. Top part for my records, bottom for customer and middle for driver/records. But I cannot find a 3 part invoice template. can anyone help!!

Steve
02-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Can't you use any invoice template and have the printer, print it for use on a 3 part invoice?

rclandscaping
02-24-2009, 07:30 PM
im really picky and i shouldn't be. I mean Robert my fiance just scribbles his work for the day and I have to try to read it. I guess I am trying to find an invoice for the customer and a slip for the crew. The crew should say that this was done on this day for this amount of hours and what kind of work. Then the bottom portion should be a bill for the customer and then I would send out a completed sheet for the customer after they have paid or before they pay for the customers on a billing cycle. Am I making no sense. I am really new at the office part. But i know what I am doing out in the field. Robert has been doing the field work for a while but nothing with the office stuff. So we are both learning.

Steve
02-24-2009, 10:39 PM
You should try our Gopher Software (http://www.gophersoftware.com). If you aren't using any scheduling or billing software now, this would help you get more organized.

If not, I guess create some kind of form you feel comfortable with. Then you can get any form you want printed in triplicate the way you want.