PDA

View Full Version : Got a good deal today

maizenblue301
02-21-2009, 11:03 PM
I just got off the phone with a guy that deals with foreclosures. He saw one of my adds and offered me a foreclosure yard here in town. He said that if all goes well on the job that he will have me take care of the rest of the foreclosures in town as well!!! Pretty stoked right now! The only thing that sucks is he asked me to do the yard for $5 less than I would normally do it for. But oh well whats five dollars when I might get 5 or more extra yards in the area right? Well sorry for ranting but I had to tell somebody...my fiance keeps saying that she is tired of hearing about lawn care stuff! hahaha

Steve
02-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Congratulations!

Did they say how they will pay for your services? How long will you have to wait and have you checked out to see what kind of condition the property is in?

maizenblue301
02-22-2009, 09:16 PM
They are going to pay monthly, mowing every other week. I went and looked at the yard today. It wasn't too bad, the grass was a little high but it'll only be that way for one mow. I walked the yard and picked up the little bit of trash that was in it so when mowing season hits I can mow trim blow and be out of there pretty quick and on to the next!

Steve
02-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Well this certainly will be interesting!

Do you know if you will be able to upsell them on any additional services? Cleanups? House repair that may be needed?

maizenblue301
02-24-2009, 01:11 AM
I don't know, I don't really deal with the inside of the home or the home itself, I try to keep my work outside, in the yard or landscape.