PDA

View Full Version : What ad to run...opinions please.

ritchiem
02-21-2009, 04:15 PM
I am needing some feedback on what ad looks best. Vote and let me know, this will be going into a high end magazine called Our Homes.

musician/lawnman
02-21-2009, 05:36 PM
Rich,
I like the 1st one best. The 2nd seems a littl busy with the 2nd image/text flipped like that. & the frozen picture on the 3rd doesn't seem very "spring like" ya know?
You want the add to say subliminaly.... We can keep it healthy, not yes even with us it will freeze & die.

Just my take.

clarklandscaping
02-21-2009, 06:54 PM
My votes for #3. As always man, great work!

SuperiorPower
02-21-2009, 07:43 PM
I'd say #1 or #2. I believe I would steer clear of #3 because the pic with the snow does not say "for green and lush, go with us" like you want it to. Granted, the snow pic also speaks of a healthy flower plant pushing its way through the snow.

As far as the other two, to me its a flip of the coin.

Good luck!
Eli

justin_time
02-21-2009, 10:26 PM
Number 1 seems to grab more my attention than the other ones. The other ones seem to make me look all over for some reason.

They all look nice in fact but number one seems better for the attention grabber

VPS Lawn Care
02-22-2009, 08:54 AM
#1 I think is the best choice, simple and to the point, 2 is a bit over done i think and 3 does not fit, the snow/ ice and it does leave you un focused

englishtree
02-22-2009, 09:22 AM
I like the second one

ritchiem
02-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Thanks for your responses. Make sure to use the voting tool at the top of the page.

ritchiem
02-22-2009, 10:06 AM
from these adverts what pops the most for you...if anything? From a customers point of view, are there any aspects that would make you all us for property maintenance? I really want to hit the nail on the head with this one.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
02-22-2009, 04:49 PM
LOL I love it how you put that #4 response in your survey hahahah good job hahaha.

I choose #1.

But if I were to offer any thoughts, it would be to use an attention getting headline at the top.

**FREE SOIL ANALYSIS!**

Or something to grab their attention.

ANy thoughts on that?

EatingEmoKids
02-23-2009, 01:15 AM
I think the first or the 3rd one is the best. The idea of flipping the middle one in #2 is a good idea but I think it becomes to busy / messy and people dont know where to look.

from these adverts what pops the most for you...if anything? From a customers point of view, are there any aspects that would make you all us for property maintenance? I really want to hit the nail on the head with this one.

Thanks in advance,

In the first one it almost seems like everything is fighting for my attention, everything is pretty large in font size and only 2 different colors. I think Steve has a point, you should decide on a attention grabbing headline and then make it stand out. I think listing off a benefit the customer gets from your services might make a good headline.

On the design side of things, all the ads look very professional. Great job!