PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards

Saddlewood
02-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Does anyone have any helpful information/ templates for business cards? Looking at having some created/ printed and was intereested to see what else is out there. Thank you in advance!

ritchiem
02-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Do you currently have a logo? I can create a print ready layout for you.

EasyPro
02-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Does anyone have any helpful information/ templates for business cards? Looking at having some created/ printed and was intereested to see what else is out there. Thank you in advance!

Feel Free to give me a call I can design a card and have them printed for you

lawnsalonforyou
02-18-2009, 04:34 PM
I use Vista Print...you can get 250 business cards printed for FREE!! All you pay is shipping, plus they have a bunch of other business products on there site that you might be interested in. Also on there you can create a logo for free if you want to download it I think it cost me 9 bucks. I like there site because you can pretty much design anything you want. Happy Hunting!:)

Steve
02-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Also on there you can create a logo for free if you want to download it I think it cost me 9 bucks.

That is neat! You created your logo through that site?

Saddlewood
02-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Do you currently have a logo? I can create a print ready layout for you.

Thanks for your help Richard! If anyone needs help with the graphical aspects of their business, use this as my testimonial Richard was a great help and a true professional!

ritchiem
02-19-2009, 11:49 AM
I use Vista Print...you can get 250 business cards printed for FREE!!

I also use VistaPrint for all of my business cards. I always take advantage of their promotions.

ritchiem
02-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Thanks for your help Richard! If anyone needs help with the graphical aspects of their business, use this as my testimonial Richard was a great help and a true professional!

Thanks Gary :D

And if you need anything else you just let me know...if I cannot help you I can point you in the right direction.

VPS Lawn Care
02-20-2009, 02:55 AM

Try Vistaprint.com you can get some real nice ones there free, well for the cost of shipping the first time you order. They have lots of templets