PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am New

bear7485
02-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Hello, my name is Mike and i am 23 years old and own a lawn care company based out of Illinois. My company is called Landscaping Bear Inc. and provides maintenance and snow removal services. Currently I am getting certified in landscape design so I can expand the business. I joined this site to get ideas and to help market my business better. I have a website but i would like to update it since I don't like it anymore. Its www.landscapingbear.com, I found a web template on this site but I don't really know how to use it since I built my current site using one of those web site building programs. If anyone can help or has any ideas please let me know! I will put some pics up of my business setup later, I have to go to class now!

Thanks, Mike

Steve
02-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum!

Great business name you have there, I like it a lot.

I joined this site to get ideas and to help market my business better. I have a website but i would like to update it since I don't like it anymore.

What have you been doing so far to market your business?

Also where are you getting stuck with your website update?

bear7485
02-16-2009, 11:17 PM
So far we are in all the local phone books, door to door flyers, web search engines, sub division/village and church ads. I am planning on doing door hangers this spring.

Regarding the website update, I don't know what to do after I download the template. Do i add my information in notepad, I know some html but im not that good.