PDA

View Full Version : Gopher haul?

jasonw
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Whats it mean? where did it come from? whats it all about? How did you come up with the name?

Steve
02-12-2009, 03:16 PM
LOL that is a great question. At first the concept of the show was a lawn care business make over or overhaul. I took the haul and added it to Gopher and came up with GopherHaul.

Now the show has morphed to more of overhauling business with knowledge instead of just making new signs and truck stickers for one selected lawn care business.

c.daigle
09-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Hey I just bought a red max trimmer, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get the head off to change the twine

Steve
09-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Hey I just bought a red max trimmer, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get the head off to change the twine
Can you take a picture of it so we can see the head?

SuperiorPower
09-12-2009, 12:11 AM

Check your owners manual, it should tell you. if not, download your manual.

SOKY
05-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Check your owners manual, it should tell you. if not download your manual.

there are 2 tabs on each side that have to be pushed in before the head can be removed. you should see them upon inspection. red max is all i run and i love them.

Organic Ken
05-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey Jason, You should use the name Rattler Haul for hauling off and relocating so many rattlers! lol!!! I didn't know you were on this fourm. Hows the lawn business going?

jasonw
05-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Hey Jason, You should use the name Rattler Haul for hauling off and relocating so many rattlers! lol!!! I didn't know you were on this fourm. Hows the lawn business going?

Ken, the lawn business has been hit and miss but its really picking up big time. I am now running non stop. Hopefully it stays this way. Last winter really sucked.