PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care Flyer #2 - Lawn Care in Perry Park, KY

EasyPro
02-12-2009, 02:30 AM
hey guys what do you think? This will be going out two weeks after my "give your lawn a bail out" card. These cards are going to a gated golf resort community the same week these go out i will be placing free golf tees in the proshop with my co. name and number on them.

thoughts? Suggestions?

oh ya and the blue and red lines won't be on there those are just guide lines

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/dccowboy32/4x6-front.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/dccowboy32/4x6-post-card-back.jpg

Steve
02-12-2009, 10:37 AM
I think that looks great! Is that the front and back of the post card? Is the white area for the address?

How do you handle the mailing of it? Do you do it or do you hire someone else to handle that?

EasyPro
02-12-2009, 11:01 AM
I think that looks great! Is that the front and back of the post card? Is the white area for the address?

How do you handle the mailing of it? Do you do it or do you hire someone else to handle that?

yes front and back, yes white area is for the address

I send them out in a local paper

Steve
02-12-2009, 12:08 PM
I was so transfixed on the postcard images, I missed the part about the golf tees!

These cards are going to a gated golf resort community the same week these go out i will be placing free golf tees in the proshop with my co. name and number on them.

That is very creative! How many will you be putting in the store? How will they be distributed in the store? Will they be put in a bowl or something?

Also, what if you got a bunch of maybe ping pong balls and glued them to a golf tee and tied a small business card ad to it that you stuck in the front yard of everyone's home in the area that said something to the effect of, 'wouldn't you rather be golfing than mowing your lawn?' Call me!

That could really get you some attention as well.

EasyPro
02-17-2009, 12:16 AM
updates

I think this is more eye catching

Steve
02-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Oh yea those are definitely more colorful. I love the picture of the guy hunched over his lawn mower. That really projects the image of not wanting to cut his lawn.

How long did it take you to put this together!