PDA

View Full Version : Need Proposal & Contract Template

alcs
02-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Hello,
I have owned a lawn care and landscaping business for 6 years but have stayed mostly in residential. I am obtaining some commerical clients now but I need a professional proposal and template. Something that tells what services we will be doing, a description, the amount of times and the price and of course all the legal wording to make it a legal contract. I have one for the residential but I need a different one for commerical. I am going after condos, townhomes, single family housing associations and also strip malls. Can someone who has this experience and templates please help me out? You can email me at office@affordablelawncareservice.info
Thank you in advance!!!!!

Steve
02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Hi Alcs,

Did you see anything you could use in the free lawn care and snow plow (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7210) contract section?

c4trash
02-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Hello,
I have owned a lawn care and landscaping business for 6 years but have stayed mostly in residential. I am obtaining some commerical clients now but I need a professional proposal and template. Something that tells what services we will be doing, a description, the amount of times and the price and of course all the legal wording to make it a legal contract. I have one for the residential but I need a different one for commerical. I am going after condos, townhomes, single family housing associations and also strip malls. Can someone who has this experience and templates please help me out? You can email me at office@affordablelawncareservice.info
Thank you in advance!!!!!

I use an invoicing program QuickInvoice Pro for my quotes and estimates It allows you to create invoices , estimates and quotes
I like it because its quite simple and if a quote or estimate is accepted you can change the heading and number and use it as an invoice
It also allows you to create Inventory lists of items and customer addresses details etc My computer is down you will need to do a search for them on net
They have a trial you can download
I then normarly just attach a brief covering letter and fax or email it
99% of the time all the letter refers to is the attached quote and any discussions
If necessary I photograph items which need clarification at some later stage