PDA

View Full Version : NEEDED: 1 landscaping company to profile LocalAdLink's "Geo-targeting" advertising

Green_Day
02-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Good evening folks,
I am offering a $50 one month trial and month long chronicle for everyone to see the effectiveness of LocalAdLink's "geo-targeting" internet advertising. This is cutting edge technology and very new to the internet. LocalAdLink went public in Nov.08. December ad sales were just over 1 million. January's sales were 2.3 million. So as you can see, LAL is growing and we are getting results for local businesses targeting their local area customers. Go to http://www.localadlink.com/about to view a 3 minute video explaining what we do. If you have a website or not, it doesn't matter, you will get internet exposure in your local area seeking the customers that need your services.

Think about it. If you get one customer, your ROI is 100% and two is butter. Our partnerships with over 900,000 websites and submits to over 100 search engines, including GOOGLE, Yahoo, MSN, and AOL.

Our rates are scheduled to go up Monday,the 9th of Feb. I can create your ad tonight. You will have total control of editing the content at any time and tracking the results of your advertisement. You will actually be able to see in your back office, which URL's you are being found on.

Respond to this post and how I can contact you. I can only create 2 this evening. Feel free to call me at 404-775-5876 or chrisaldridge68@yahoo.com

Steve
02-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Chris that is a fantastic offer!

I certainly hope all our forum members jump on this opportunity! What does it hurt to try it out and report back to us on the results! Let's get some responses going here for Chris.

justin_time
02-07-2009, 07:07 PM
I can become your tester for Canada :D

Green_Day
02-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Chris that is a fantastic offer!

I certainly hope all our forum members jump on this opportunity! What does it hurt to try it out and report back to us on the results! Let's get some responses going here for Chris.

Thanks to you Steve for the good word. We are truly going to create an advertising platform that allows small businesses to compete on the same level as the bigger companies with deep pockets.

Green_Day
02-07-2009, 07:24 PM
I can become your tester for Canada :D

I got your back Justin

justin_time
02-07-2009, 07:26 PM
I got your back Justin

I'm not worried :D ;)

LAWNMOWERMAN
03-31-2009, 05:27 PM
Is this avail in Canada? I'd be interested I am looking for a bigger online presence. I'm in Canada as well close to Toronto if it helps any.

Green_Day
04-01-2009, 06:50 AM
Yes my friend from the North. LocalAdLink will be in Canada within a month or two. I will be sure to post the news when it happens. Stay tuned

LAWNMOWERMAN
04-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Thanks my brother down south.. Too bad its not here now that would help. Guess I'll have to hit up Google for the time being.

Green_Day
04-01-2009, 08:10 PM
CANADA IS NOW OPEN!

Well itís here; Canada is now officially open to RECRUIT Brand Builders but NOT to sell Ads.
Please contact me at chrisaldridge68@yahoo.com for more information to get started. There are a few stipulations

Green_Day
04-08-2009, 09:48 PM
CANADA IS NOW OPEN!

Well itís here; Canada is now officially open to RECRUIT Brand Builders but NOT to sell Ads.
Please contact me at chrisaldridge68@yahoo.com for more information to get started. There are a few stipulations
VIDEO PRODUCTION SIMPLIFIED
I have an awesome company that I work with LocalAdlink that has very reasonable prices. Quality and professional. They have a website with examples of their work. Their Basic package is $850 30 second Hi Res and $1275 for a 1 minute Hi Res with a 15 sondensed version. Or go Big or go home with the Premium HD ad for $2500 and $500 additional Broadcast TV ready version. Only half up front and the other half when job is completed. Total time is about 2 weeks. Then couple that with a 10 zip code package from LocalAdLink for $100 amonth. You are looking at serious exposure on the nte. You know that Google's search engines are turning more to video now than any other content.