PDA

View Full Version : Get ahead of your competetion with LocalAdLink

Green_Day
02-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking time to read my post. I have had tremendous response to my company's "geo-targeting" advertising. So, if to everyone, "thanks". I would like to personlly offer my service to get your ad rotating throughout the internet on sites like Davesgarden and landscaping.com. And those with a website, well, I can help you optimize your rankings within weeks. We are not an SEO company but since our site receives over 15 million hits a day, yours will too. See how it works.

The great thing for you guys is that we do not require a contract or have set up fees. If you want a 3 zip code package for $69 then you can sign up for a month at a time.

Please contact me to help you seet it up. I can have it created the same day you call me. And it will be live within 24 hours. If you do not see any of your competition using us, then NOW is the time to get ahead!

Spring is around the corner, GET NOTICED NOW!

Feel free to call me anytime at 404-775-5876 or chrisaldridge68@yahoo.com
http://localadlink.com

Steve
02-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Chris,

Would you like to give some examples of some lawn care business owners that have used your service to show us how they appear in search engine rankings? That might help really show off what you can do.

Green_Day
02-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Chris,

Would you like to give some examples of some lawn care business owners that have used your service to show us how they appear in search engine rankings? That might help really show off what you can do.

Google

Advanced Search
Preferences
Web

Results 1 - 10 of about 959,859 landscaping companies. (0.28 seconds)
Sponsored Links

LocalAdLink
Ground Floor Business Opportunity
Get Ready For The Momentum Wave
www.LocalAdLink.com
Georgia Landscapers
Compare Local Landscaping Services
Free Ratings, Reviews, and Quotes!
www.BestContractors.com
Landscaping Companies
Call Us To Get You Matched With The
Right Landscaping Company For You!
DotTanCompany.comAtlanta, GA
Raintree Lawn and Gardens
Landscape Renovation. Organic Care.
Visit For Landscape Specials. ATL.
www.raintreelawnandgardens.com1203 Fern Hollow Drive, Woodstock
Landscaping Companies
Full Service Expert Lawn Care. ATL
Tailored To Your Needs. Call Today.
www.valuelawn.com
Landscape Company
Reviews on Landscape Company
& Locations of Landscape Company.
Kudzu.com/Atlanta_Lawn_Maintenance
Lawn Maintenance
Complete Lawn Maintenance Services
(770) 642-7713
www.lawnsouth.com
Atlanta Landscaping
Get A Great Rate & Support The
Georgia Justice Project!
www.gjp.orgGeorgia

More Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Landscaping Companies
www.EdgeLandscapes.com Leading Custom Landscape Design and Installation Pros. Serving NW Atl.
Landscaping Companies
onypc.com/north-metro-group-inc Call for Decorative Stonework, Water Features & Other Landscaping.
Lawn Companies
www.weedmanofnorthatlanta.com Call For Free Quotes On Seeding, Fertilization & Weed Control.

Search Results

LocalAdLink, Phoenix AZ 85048
Get discount coupons for LocalAdLink and other Phoenix, AZ local merchants. ... Is this town big enough for both marketing companies? Of Course it is! ... Full service landscaping / Hardscaping/ Irrigation- New systems and repair, ...
www.merchantcircle.com/business/Local.Ad.Link.602-622-0468 - 45k - Cached - Similar pages
LocalAdLink's game changing advertising "GEO-Targeting" - LocalAdLink
Feb 5, 2009 ... Get discount coupons for LocalAdLink and other Atlanta, GA local merchants. WHAT WE DO Local Ad Link is a local search and advertising company. ... MySpace, LinkedIn, Facebook,Mens Fitness, About, ASK, landscaping.com, ...
www.merchantcircle.com/blogs/LocalAdLink.404-775-5876/2009/2/LocalAdLinks-game-changing-advertising-GEO...-/175782 - Similar pages
More results from www.merchantcircle.com
What Do You Don't Know About LocalAdLink Could Affect Your ...
Until now large companies have been the main ones benefiting from being able to advertise on the Internet. LocalAdLink is about to change that! ...
www.free-press-release.com/news/200901/1230952003.html - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
LocalAdLink
Professional Synthetic Golf Greens by Watkins Landscape. (510) 656-7667 ... All rights reserved by LocalAdLink INC. a Beyond Commerce company 2009 .
www.localadlink.com/directory/search/?searchTerms%5Bcategory%5D=landscape-contractors-and-gardeners - 34k - Cached - Similar pages