PDA

View Full Version : Lawn mower trailer hookup / backup camera system.

StartALawnCareBusiness
02-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Hey Everyone:

Hooking up your lawn mower trailer is a PAIN!!! I can't count the numbers of dents in tailgates, bumpers, license plates, and van rear doors I have been responsible for over the years. Well, no more.

I came across a really neat camera / wireless receiver unit a few months ago. The camera attaches to your truck tailgate and a wireless receiver is viewed by the driver to let him determine when his hitch ball is under the lawn mower trailer mount. I genuinely like this lawn care product. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get one.

I have been using it for two months. The engineering is top notch and I am very pleased with it.

Steve
02-01-2009, 03:47 AM
That is awesome! You could send these product review in to lawn care magazines and I bet they would get published! That could bring you a lot more exposure. Keep up the great work.

justin_time
02-01-2009, 01:40 PM
I need one of those, i'm not used to my new trailer yet

Lukacs Property Maintenance
02-03-2009, 12:56 PM
the new Dodge ram has one. Look at Dodge challenge.com

SprinklerRepair
02-03-2009, 04:50 PM
I used to put my cut my 20 foot pipe in half (10' pieces) through the sliding rear window of my '98 Ranger, and then put all my sprinkler parts in milk crates in the bed.

Now I use a 4x6' trailer for my parts. Luckily I do not have lawn machines inside so I can drag the trailer onto the hitch.

StartALawnCareBusiness
02-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Hate my self-serving "carnival barker" approach? You don't KNOW hate! See what these peaceful loving folk say about me here!

Yeah yeah...and I thought you were going to compliment my Lawn Care Tutorial linkjuice. I guess my life's ambition of making SprinklerRepair say "holy crap" remains unresolved.

Steve
02-03-2009, 07:21 PM
LOL this is the year of 'link juice' :D

B7 Enterprise
02-03-2009, 08:58 PM
I liked this idea alot, so I became a dealer for this company.

you can now get one at: www.b7enterprise.com

B7 Enterprise

I am always looking for great products to sell on my website, if you know of one that I don't know about please let me know.

email me at Jacob@b7enterprise.com