PDA

View Full Version : Marketing with realtors

Steve
01-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Here is an idea, what if you got one of these balloon trailers and had on it open house. Then you could let realtors use the trailer when they are promoting an open house. On the trailer would be contact information for your lawn care business.

This could be a great way to get in tight with realtors and offer them something in return for them to refer you new clients.

www.balloononwheels.com

Steve
01-31-2009, 10:59 AM
Then you could also get some flags like this made up and the realtor could place them to gain peoples attention and bring them to the open house as well as promote your lawn care business.

CloseCuts
02-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Thanks for that info Steve. I'm getting ready to call all the realtors around my area to see if they have any work so i'll talk to them also and through that idea of yours at them.

c4trash
02-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks for that info Steve. I'm getting ready to call all the realtor's around my area to see if they have any work so i'll talk to them also and through that idea of yours at them.
I do mine differently
I by pass the office and what I do is while out and about note properties for sale/rent which may need some TLC I note down the contact details and contact only that agent
Tried the going into the office idea and didn't get much help couldn't get passed the receptionist
Later on after getting some jobs with various agents from the same company called back and made a considerable difference because I spoke to one of my agents direct
I do the same thing with different realtor's that way I don't have all my eggs in one basket

Steve
02-03-2009, 04:32 AM
I do mine differently
I by pass the office and what I do is while out and about note properties for sale/rent which may need some TLC I note down the contact details and contact only that agent
Tried the going into the office idea and didn't get much help couldn't get passed the receptionist
Later on after getting some jobs with various agents from the same company called back and made a considerable difference because I spoke to one of my agents direct
I do the same thing with different realtor's that way I don't have all my eggs in one basket

Do you find these become one time jobs or are they weekly reoccurring jobs until the property is sold?

Thanks for that info Steve. I'm getting ready to call all the realtors around my area to see if they have any work so i'll talk to them also and through that idea of yours at them.
Let me know how it goes!

c4trash
02-03-2009, 05:04 AM
Do you find these become one time jobs or are they weekly reoccurring jobs until the property is sold?

Let me know how it goes!
Each one is unique depends if its being sold or a rental

When I price I quote a 1 off price to the Agent/Landlord and a repeat price to Tenant or Landlord
My repeats are based on a 14-21 day cycle with 1 offs depends on current state of property when quote is done
For example it may cost $US 50 for the first cleanup $US25 for a cut within the cycle period but advise them if they go past that 21 days it maybe a different price Its all dependent on how quick the grass grows and time of year