PDA

View Full Version : Need help coming up with catchy business name and slogan.

brad_vanderband
01-27-2009, 10:13 PM
As stated I'm having a hard time coming up with something, I'm trying to stay away from the whole name lawn service thing as everyone and there brother uses that in this area. My thinking is something along the lines of property management. My services will include lawn mowing, cleanups, light landscaping and snow removal. And be devoted to the customers as in having custom contracts made by the costumer for the each individual means. Something that would suggest other than being a money seeking business but something that is customer run?? Any ideas. thanks

Spartan
01-27-2009, 10:34 PM
What part of the country are you in?

brad_vanderband
01-27-2009, 11:26 PM
m sorry. Grand Rapids, Michigan

Steve
01-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Brad, I really like your last name. You could go with something like this.

VanderBand LawnScapes
"Make your lawn grand with VanderBand."

brad_vanderband
01-28-2009, 04:24 PM
That is catchy, but I am really trying to find something more creative. I guess i would really rather not use my name at all and be something different if possible. LCO's are a dime a dozed out here and they ALL initiate there name in the company, im looking for that little edge to stand out,lol!

kdvandco
01-28-2009, 04:46 PM
dun rite prop management
where the customer is boss........

done right spelled wrong..............

be creative come up with something on your own..... that way only your to blame in the name game.....

Steve
01-29-2009, 12:47 AM
That is catchy, but I am really trying to find something more creative. I guess i would really rather not use my name at all and be something different if possible. LCO's are a dime a dozed out here and they ALL initiate there name in the company, im looking for that little edge to stand out,lol!

Are there any names of lawn care businesses in your area that really stand out to you and if so what makes them stand out?