PDA

View Full Version : Anti depressant medication

Steve
01-25-2009, 01:03 AM
I was watching tv tonight and I saw a commercial for another anti-depressant medication. Now sure I see a lot of ads for them but this was the first one I have seen that you are to take in addition to another anti depressant that you may be taking.

So that would mean you are taking 2 anti-depressants! Can some one tell me why we need all these anti depressants? What is causing the need for all this? Has it always been there and just now we have a medication for it or what is going on?

musician/lawnman
01-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Can some one tell me why we need all these anti depressants? What is causing the need for all this?

The Bush administration?
:eek:

ritchiem
01-25-2009, 12:02 PM
Drug companies always take advantage of people. Perhaps they are hitting the market hard because of the global economic downturn. People must be depressed so lets hit the marketing hard.

I think those ads are terrible.

musician/lawnman
01-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Ritchiem,
That's probably closer to accurate than my previous smart *** answer.... :D

OFF TOPIC:
Hey Steve,
The link in my signature doesn't work & I can't seem to get it straightened out? I put it in correct (I believe) then it displays with 20% bettween everything? Any Ideas?

StartALawnCareBusiness
01-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Chuck, not meaning to jump in front of Steve but I just saw your message.

Your link is a mess.

1) Remove the extra http:/// at the front of your tag.
2) 20% is a space. So, clean away all spaces in your link...including at the end of it.
3) Also, there is likely no need for your link to contain "index.html" Just end it after the ".com"

Hope that helps:

Keith

ritchiem
01-25-2009, 04:25 PM
hey my links don't work anymore either....Must have been the upgrade

ritchiem
01-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Chuck just get rid of the (\) at the beginning of your URL link and at the end then save sig

musician/lawnman
01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Chuck just get rid of the (\) at the beginning of your URL link then save sig

Worked like a charm, Thanks guys.

Steve
01-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks! Yes it was the upgrade.