PDA

View Full Version : hello

bare spot
01-24-2009, 10:39 PM
happened upon the forum tonight and want to say a hello to everyone and big thanks to steve and all for the welcome.

Steve
01-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi bare spot,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your lawn care business?

What advice do you have for others just trying to get started?

bare spot
01-25-2009, 10:48 PM
steve, my start was working mainly for a landscaper w/small a nursery for several yrs. (late 80's up until mid 90's). then a few yrs ago, 96 to be exact, after a few yrs of missing those days of working in the industry, decided to do something about it and get myself back into it in, give it a go. fortunately steve, so far so good and a happy camper again (could say that), looking forward to yet another upcoming season.

Steve
01-25-2009, 11:19 PM
then a few yrs ago, 96 to be exact, after a few yrs of missing those days of working in the industry, decided to do something about it and get myself back into it in, give it a go.

I think a lot of people stand at the edge. They are in a job they can't stand and they are looking outward beyond a great gorge and are trying to figure out how to get across.

Can you tell us a little advice as to how one can make that jump? What should one do to prepare for starting their own business?