PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Packages

CloseCuts
01-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey guys does anyone here offer different packages for there lawn service? If so what type of packages. I'm thinking about offering three different packages from bronze silver and gold but not sure what I should include with them. Pleasegive me some input.

CloseCuts
01-19-2009, 10:07 PM
!NEW! Mowing Packages

$35 Bronze Package $45 Silver Package $55 Gold Package $65 Platnum Package

Mowing Only Mowing Mowing Mowing
Trimming Trimming Trimming
Blowing Blowing
Edging (only concrete areas)

All prices are only a starting point.
Actual price may vary depending on lot size and amount of trimming.

What do guys think? I'm thinking of putting this on my site and possibly on flyers

New Services
!NEW! Doggy waste removal
!New! Solar Panel Cleaning

Referral Coupon
For any qualified Referral we will upgrade you to the platnum package

Conditions: Referral must sign a year contract

justin_time
01-19-2009, 10:17 PM
http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=3861&highlight=lawn+packages

Steve
01-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Justin how did those different lawn care packages work? Did you find people were interested in the higher end packages?

!NEW! Mowing Packages

$35 Bronze Package $45 Silver Package $55 Gold Package $65 Platnum Package

Mowing Only Mowing Mowing Mowing
Trimming Trimming Trimming
Blowing Blowing
Edging (only concrete areas)

All prices are only a starting point.
Actual price may vary depending on lot size and amount of trimming.

What do guys think? I'm thinking of putting this on my site and possibly on flyers

New Services
!NEW! Doggy waste removal
!New! Solar Panel Cleaning

Referral Coupon
For any qualified Referral we will upgrade you to the platnum package

Conditions: Referral must sign a year contract

I like the different services you offer to really make as much potential profit as you can per stop.

Would the dog waste cleaning be an add on for all the packages? Have you thought about how much you would charge?

CloseCuts
01-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Yea I'm going to offer the dog clean-up as an optional for any package. If i'm there cutting grass to I figure $10 would be enough to cover it. Unless they have alot of dogs it should only take like 5min to clean up a yard.

Steve
01-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Will you be charging an additional fee per extra dog? I have seen that on sites from businesses that offer that service.

CloseCuts
01-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Yea. I just found a website that I put on the doggie franchise thread. I was looking at it and they charge for multiple dogs. They also have a first time charge and for the customers who don't want to sign a contract he charges more. I never thought there was money in poop. But it looks like it would be great filler work.

justin_time
01-20-2009, 08:34 PM
I haven't manage to get those packages going but i'm hoping I can get those going this year ! I would have to change my marketing a bit but I don't have the budget right now to do much in marketing

Steve
01-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Yea. I just found a website that I put on the doggie franchise thread. I was looking at it and they charge for multiple dogs. They also have a first time charge and for the customers who don't want to sign a contract he charges more. I never thought there was money in poop. But it looks like it would be great filler work.

Are you going to charge a first time charge and will you charge more for a customer without a contract?

CloseCuts
01-20-2009, 09:02 PM
I havn't decided yet. But I think if someone just wants a one time deal its gotta be $30 or more. You've got truck, gas, labor and materials. So i think its only worth your time if you can do it weekly

Steve
01-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Also what about the pet waste? Do you leave it there in a bag or do you take it with you?

CloseCuts
01-20-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm thinking it should be left there. If you don't leave it there then your going to have alot of crap at your house which we all know that its not good in the summer time. But good thinking about that.

Fert-Tek
01-26-2009, 05:19 AM
Applicaton Packages to fit every budget

Five Step Program our bronze package

* Early Spring Dimension pre-emergent weed and crabgrass control March 1st-April 30th

* May1st – June 15th weed and feed with MESA slow release technology

* June 15th-July30th Mach II grub and insect control

* August 1st-September 15th weed and feed with MESA slow release technology

* October 1st- November1st Pro-Scape winterizer with slow release technology

pricing starburst

Six Step Program our silver package

* Includes the five step program and...
* A second split application of Dimension Crabgrass Control in May

Seven Step Program our gold package

* Incudes the five step program and...
* A second split application of Dimension Crabgrass Control in May and...
* One application of Golden Eagle granular fungicide in mid July / early August

Eight Step Program our platinum program

* Inclides the five step program and...
* Includes a second split application of Dimension Crabgrass control in May and…
* A application of Golden Eagle granular fungicide In mid July and...
* A a second application of Golden Eagle granular Fungicide in mid August

Steve
01-26-2009, 06:49 AM
Hi Dave,

Those are great thoughts.

A lot of the readers on the forum just have no idea on how to price such packages.

Do you have any advice as to what price range they should be shooting for with such packages?