PDA

View Full Version : New to the site just wanted to say hello

theothersidelawncare
01-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Hello i am new to this site, just wanted to say hello. Ive been in Lawn care going on to the second year full time, used to do it part time ever since i was 16. I really like the great pointers and tips that this site has to offer and have learned alot from it. Thanks and i look forward to checking out all the posts and tips.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any advice as to when is the best time to hand out flyers and brochures for the start of the season. I have 20 or so regular customers carrying over from the previous year but would really like to expand the business this year and wanted to know the best time to hand out flyers to achieve best results, thanks in advance and hope all is well for everyone. I am in North carolina

polarisrider4life
01-19-2009, 04:44 PM
hey man welcome to the site. i live in New York State and begin putting my flyers out around mid-feb all the way up to about mid-april.

Steve
01-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi theothersidelawncare,

Welcome to our forum!

Do you have any advice for others looking to make the jump from part time lawn care to full time?

Just wanted to know if anyone had any advice as to when is the best time to hand out flyers and brochures for the start of the season.

We were just talking about this topic in another discussion and one of our forum members said he waits until he gets the advertisements from the big box stores for spring items and that is when he hands out his flyers.

Would this help you?