PDA

View Full Version : Web Site bringing biz already! - Roof Cleaning

EasyPro
01-16-2009, 05:40 PM
I had my first call from my website today. A guy said a friend told him that cleaning your roof is a good thing to do when selling your house. He then just searched roof cleaning in his city and i was the number one link!!!!! He gave me a call and I'm doing his estimate right now!!! I think having a big web presence this year is really going to make a difference.

EatingEmoKids
01-16-2009, 05:48 PM
I had my first call from my website today. A guy said a friend told him that cleaning your roof is a good thing to do when selling your house. He then just searched roof cleaning in his city and i was the number one link!!!!! He gave me a call and I'm doing his estimate right now!!! I think having a big web presence this year is really going to make a difference.

That's great news, are you tracking to see which phrases visitors use to find your website?

EasyPro
01-16-2009, 05:49 PM
That's great news, are you tracking to see which phrases visitors use to find your website?

this one was pretty obvious . . . Roof Cleaning in XXXXX, KY lol

Steve
01-16-2009, 06:10 PM
You know, this opens up a big marketing idea too. You could market this service to realtors and maybe offer to give them a referral fee.

Get some testimonials from these customers and put them on your letter or flyer to realtors. Also, have a page on your website about this how it helps to sell your house faster.

ritchiem
01-16-2009, 06:13 PM
congrats on the website starting to pay off...it is always nice to see your efforts come to life

EasyPro
01-16-2009, 06:26 PM
You know, this opens up a big marketing idea too. You could market this service to realtors and maybe offer to give them a referral fee.

Get some testimonials from these customers and put them on your letter or flyer to realtors. Also, have a page on your website about this how it helps to sell your house faster.

Steve it is against Realtor Rules to give referral moneys. I do have a add that i am looking to get posted on the realtor associations site

http://easypropropertyservices.com/images/realtor.gif

SprinklerRepair
01-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Good deal!

Yellow pages are not worth the money unless your company is big enough to eat the $2000+ bucks every month (25 grand a year).

Being #1 is great, but being #5 and "selling the click" can be even better.

Write your description in such a way that that the searcher is compelled to view your offering.

Instead of "serving city xxxx for five years" write "see what our customers say about us", or the classic click through getter "download your online only10% off coupon".

Good work.

EasyPro
01-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Good deal!

Yellow pages are not worth the money unless your company is big enough to eat the $2000+ bucks every month (25 grand a year).

Write your description in such a way that that the searcher is compelled to view your offering.

Instead of "serving city xxxx for five years" write "see what our customers say about us", or the classic click through getter "download your online only10% off coupon".

Good work.

what's even better is OWNING the whole first page :cool:

Steve
01-16-2009, 09:47 PM
DJ,

I love that banner!

Steve it is against Realtor Rules to give referral moneys. I do have a add that i am looking to get posted on the realtor associations site

I don't know, but it wouldn't take more than a minute to ask a local realtor. Also keep us posted on the realtor association site. I would like to see if something like that is worthwhile.

Bob,

What do you mean by selling the click? Do you mean that with a good enough hook in the description you can get someone to click on it and that would be much more valuable than being #1 with no reason to click on it?

EasyPro
01-16-2009, 11:12 PM
DJ,

I love that banner!

I don't know, but it wouldn't take more than a minute to ask a local realtor. Also keep us posted on the realtor association site. I would like to see if something like that is worthwhile.
I think you mis understood me no biggie. . . It's perfectly ok to ask realtors for work, or to have them recomend you but you can't give them a nominal referral thank you
Bob,

What do you mean by selling the click? Do you mean that with a good enough hook in the description you can get someone to click on it and that would be much more valuable than being #1 with no reason to click on it?
I think you mis understood me no biggie. . . It's perfectly ok to ask realtors for work, or to have them recomend you but you can't give them a nominal referral thank you

Steve
01-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Oh ok. I might have misread that then.

Well maybe you could do things like work with them? Maybe you could offer to promote their services on your site and in your marketing material if they work with you?

CloseCuts
01-17-2009, 07:36 PM
DJ,

How did you get to be number one on the search. And how much are you spending if you don't mind me asking.

Steve
01-18-2009, 07:44 PM
How did you get to be number one on the search. And how much are you spending if you don't mind me asking.

When you say spending, do you mean for search engine optimization services or do you mean for google adwords?

CloseCuts
01-19-2009, 11:18 PM
For search engine optimization services.

EasyPro
01-19-2009, 11:50 PM
For search engine optimization services.

I do it my self. . . I do offer SEO services till the end of Feb.

www.easypropropertyservices.com/webhelp

Steve
01-20-2009, 06:51 PM
DJ,

Is there one thing you did with your seo that really made a difference?

EasyPro
01-20-2009, 09:56 PM
DJ,

Is there one thing you did with your seo that really made a difference?

yep, hit it hard . . .really really hard lol