PDA

View Full Version : How important is truck COLOR?

CloseCuts
01-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Hey guys i've got a 07 white dodge ram. It's important to have have a good quality truck but I think the most important thing is the color. I was wondering if we could do some sort of poll on what color everyones trucks is on this site. I'm looking to get a new dodge this year. They look pretty cool but I want to change my color to stand out more. I was thinking about yellow.

clarklandscaping
01-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey guys i've got a 07 white dodge ram. It's important to have have a good quality truck but I think the most important thing is the color. I was wondering if we could do some sort of poll on what color everyones trucks is on this site. I'm looking to get a new dodge this year. They look pretty cool but I want to change my color to stand out more. I was thinking about yellow.

The first rule in commercial vehicle color is you can choose any color you want as long as its white!

Steve
01-15-2009, 10:28 PM
We had a discussion on here about this with great insights I wanted to share with you. From this post. (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=3717)

Now that I have my own lawn care company I can think of 2 that stand out. One of them is nothing special. Its just that they are a big company and I see their trucks everywhere I go.
Another one I see I remember because their trucks are all painted yellow and green. It might only be a couple or a alot of them but i remember them because of the paint.
Thats because I'm paying attention to them now.

Before I had my own business none of them stood out to me. And I still don't see any around here that do anything special to stand out.

I'd really like to paint my trucks lime green with some nice advertisement graphics with lime green shirts to match. That way when some one sees me they'll know its me and say - hey, we see that guy all over town. he must do some good work. *There is truck and trailers all over the place around here with people doing lawns. I want to be that one guy that really stands out. I'm going to get a new truck first though.

Painting a truck is really easy if you have a sprayer and are not too concerned about it coming out perfect. If it is a work truck, you could probably even paint it with latex paint and a roller. I would do something outrageous to stand out. Why not! What is stopping you?