PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sbarnes
01-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Hello, I'm a new member. I own a Baled Pinestraw Co., in North Florida. Lawn care and Landscaping has been a part time interest and side money maker in the past, but now is the the time to start a seperate full time company for it. Sites like this are a big help for info. I hope to start full speed when grass starts greening up !

Steve
01-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi Sbarnes,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting a pine straw business? Do you want to plug your business by putting your link in your forum signature?

sbarnes
01-13-2009, 08:58 PM
If I had a website I'd plug it, thanks anyway. My family has been in the pinestraw business since 1980, I got started spreading it, and then started baling and spreading. Economy is afffecting the Golf courses and Large straw buyers, so I am having to branch out a little. I actually like lawn care and landscaping more, and look forward to the season coming.

Steve
01-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Oh great!

What kinds of things will you be doing to market your lawn care business?

sbarnes
01-14-2009, 04:14 PM
I am looking to get a website made, and am in the process of laying out door hanger and flyer designs. Mostly it will be customer referrals that will produce

Steve
01-14-2009, 04:16 PM
I am looking to get a website made

There are a couple of guys on here that make great websites, if you need one made, make a post in the web discussion area! Also I'd love to see your site when it is completed!

and am in the process of laying out door hanger and flyer designs.

How did you come up with your design and offer? Any suggestions on that?

Mostly it will be customer referrals that will produce

What suggestions do you have on how to get customer referrals?