PDA

View Full Version : New & Never

Sherry
01-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Hello,
My name is Sherry.
I am new to forums and never written anything to post,so please bare with me.
We have been in the landscaping business for 6yrs this season will be our 7th,but my husband has 28yrs expierience he worked for the same company for this long,before he decided to go solo.
So now I am doing everything billing,contracts,estimates,calls well like I said everything.
Thank you everyone for welcomeing me to the forum.

Steve
01-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi Sherry,

Welcome to our forum! It's nice to have you here.

As you have been in business for many years with many years of experience, which part of your business are you looking most to improve or are there many parts?

Sherry
01-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Hi Sherry,

Welcome to our forum! It's nice to have you here.

As you have been in business for many years with many years of experience, which part of your business are you looking most to improve or are there many parts?

There are many parts,but for now how do you contact a commercial to send in a bid.
I dont really know if this is how to respond to you?
Like I said I am really new to this.

Steve
01-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Well, I would suggest that you first utilize your social network. Do you know anyone in your area that works at a commercial establishment that could use lawn care services? Can you ask them to find out who is in charge of that part of the company?

I have plenty of lawn care customer letters (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7209) you can download and send out but I am thinking your best results are going to come from working through people you know.

Are you a member of any local organizations you can network through? Chambers of commerce, churches etc..