PDA

View Full Version : New Hardscape Party

Steve
12-30-2008, 06:33 PM
What if, after you install a new hardscape, you offer to throw a "Garden Party." Or something to that effect with the name. What this would include is you would get some soda, beer, hamburgers and hotdogs on a weekend and maybe bring a grill to cook for a group of neighbors to show off the new Hardscape you created.

You could then ask the homeowner if you could send out flyers to the neighbors, but maybe make these not flyers but fancy invitations. Have it say "I just had a new hardscape and garden created in my yard and I would love to show it off to you. Stop by Saturday 12pm - 3pm and check it out. I will be providing bbq food and drinks!

This could give you a great chance to meet the customer's neighbors and show them some pictures of the project as it progressed. Maybe you could give out some tshirts or hats. You could also include in your invitation a business card and maybe a discount for hardscape. Maybe you could have some wording that says "The project was completed by Joe's Landscaping. I was lucky enough to get some discount cards from them to send to you as well if you are looking for some landscaping done on your property."

Maybe also you could include a magnetic business card that shows a picture of the hardscape along with a date for the party. In the picture of course would be your landscaping business sign, a little out of the way but easily readable.

What's your thoughts on this? It might help you make new sales!