PDA

View Full Version : Tomahawk Services!

Tomahawk Services
12-28-2008, 06:51 PM
hello everyone,
I am a 20 year old college graduate, I received an Associates Degree in business administration w/ a management concentration. As most of us know with the troubling economy, jobs are becoming hard to find. When I was 10 I mowed 4 longs a week, and was profiting almost 150 a week, ( a lot for a 10 year old ). I continued a few lawns to help people who physically cannot maintain their yards. So with my new fancy piece of paper I decided to step back into the lawn maintenance industry with a hopefully better understanding on how to start a legitimate business. Luckily I was able to start with a good inventory of equipment. 2000 Ford f-250 w/a plow, ex-mart 72 inch zero-turn, a bagger push-mower, and a few weed wackers, back-pack leaf blower, and a solid open trailer. With the new season coming up I'm preparing to meet new clients, and hopefully a few business contracts. I figure the first year it would be smartest for me to work by-myself, to hopefully gain enough profit to expand more. I'm located in Upstate New York, My business is named Tomahawk Services. I do have many questions, and looking for good answers.

thank you all!:D

Steve
12-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What made you choose the equipment you purchased so far?

What kind of marketing are you doing or planning on doing?