PDA

View Full Version : new guy in forum

warrenlawncare
12-15-2008, 06:36 PM
hello all, warren here. I own Warren Lawn & Landscape. I bought the equipment and some clients two years ago. I have been on gopher often to help get many ideas. Great web site. I use gopher software also. I have a couple of employees. I am a owner/operator. We do mowing, landscaping, hardscapes, clean-up, snow removal, salt service and much more in the line of lawn beautification. I am a paid, full time firefighter. The lawn business is ran out of my home office with an off site equipment barn and product storage. I am currently looking at building a web site for the '09 season. I mow and maintain lanscapes for approx. 35 regular customers and plow/salt for 20 regular customers. This is a mix of residential, commercial and industrial.

Steve
12-15-2008, 08:30 PM
hello all, warren here. I own Warren Lawn & Landscape. I bought the equipment and some clients two years ago. I have been on gopher often to help get many ideas. Great web site. I use gopher software also. I have a couple of employees. I am a owner/operator. We do mowing, landscaping, hardscapes, clean-up, snow removal, salt service and much more in the line of lawn beautification. I am a paid, full time firefighter. The lawn business is ran out of my home office with an off site equipment barn and product storage. I am currently looking at building a web site for the '09 season. I mow and maintain lanscapes for approx. 35 regular customers and plow/salt for 20 regular customers. This is a mix of residential, commercial and industrial.

Hi Warren,

Welcome to our forum!

What advice do you have for other new lawn care business owners just getting started? With so many failing shortly after start up, what do you attribute your success too?