PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

tiedeman
04-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Which would be better to do after doing a lawn application?

1. Leave the invoice in a doorhanger bag on the doorknob

2. Leave just a service card on the doorknob of the service that was completd, and then mail the invoice at a later date

Steve
04-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Can you tell me a little more about what you like or dislike about doing them either way?

tiedeman
04-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, I like the idea of the service doorhanger. Even though I put a posting sign on their lawn, it is nice to leave a doorhanger there as well.

I like the idea of leaving the invoice there for they can see exactly what I did and how much it is. Also I don't have to mail them one. But the downside is perhaps someone meant not get that invoice, gets blown away in the wind, etc.

Steve
04-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Well, you could put it in a door hanger bag? Would that work?

tiedeman
04-07-2006, 09:10 PM
yes, I could do that. I would love to leave the invoice there, but I am worried that perhaps they might not get the invoice, and also I have to take time out every night or morning before to print out the invoices.

tiedeman
04-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Another thing that I never thought about, I have to lug that around with me all day long, and sort through the individual invoices

Steve
04-07-2006, 09:17 PM
True.

Some ideas we have seen in the past is having a small printer in the truck as well and printing out invoices on the spot.

You could also just come up with a post it sticker to affix to the inner door of the house to let the home owner know you were there.

We made one in the free flyer section.