PDA

View Full Version : Curb maker

Steve
12-12-2008, 06:04 PM
I got this video as a video response to one of my GopherHaul shows. I like the idea a lot. I bet something like this could really help you add more upsells.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fyt79Pp0tcM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fyt79Pp0tcM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

What's your view?

bcseo.com
12-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi Steve,
Thanks for showing our video.
I have been working for these guys for the last 2 years, they are really good guys. And I know their system makes as much as they say.
If anyone has any questions on the system, feel free to post and one of the owners will get back to you.

One bonus is that they are in Canada and that means with the US / Cdn exchange Americans are saving like 24%
That brings the cost of a system to around $36,000 All in.

If you want to see all their videos check out all 4 short videos they explain pretty much everything
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=05FBF7F3657DAC01

Thanks
Scott

Steve
12-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Hi Scott,

Thanks for saying Hi.

A lot of the readers on here run lawn care and landscaping businesses. Now for someone who knows nothing about Curbmaker, how can you help them out?

How much on average do you think a landscaper can make additionally each year by adding on your Curbmaking services?

Give me a little low down on this because this is new to me too.

bcseo.com
12-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Hi Steve,
I am their web guy.
I will get the one of the owners to stop by and answer questions in more detail, but here is what I do know.

System includes All top quality equipment.
A Custom curbing trailer
Curb machine with Honda Engine
High capacity cement mixer
Turf cutting machine (Honda Engine as well)
All hand tools, wheelbarrows, hoses, ......Everything!

Plus 3 days hands on training from a team of guys who do it 6 days a week.
Marketing training, brochures, and toll free support.
If you have any problems, pick up the phone and the will help you out.

If you want to, you can earn $1000 a day in your pocket.
The nice thing for your readers is that they already have clients who trust them and up-selling is easier to established clients.
It also works in reverse, when you pickup a curbing contract whether residential or commercial you can up-sell to add landscape maintenance as well. so you become a 1 stop shop for curb appeal.

Their curbing business is very busy, even since the downturn in housing sales.
A lot of people are spending on improving curb appeal to help sell their house.

Here is a link to their curb installation company, check out the gallery for pictures of what they do.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for saying Hi.

A lot of the readers on here run lawn care and landscaping businesses. Now for someone who knows nothing about Curbmaker, how can you help them out?

How much on average do you think a landscaper can make additionally each year by adding on your Curbmaking services?

Give me a little low down on this because this is new to me too.

Steve
12-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I will get the one of the owners to stop by and answer questions in more detail

Great! Looking forwards to it.

Oh ok I gotcha. You handle the web stuff. I noticed in your signature you handle search engine optimization.

What do you think most lawn care business owners absolutely miss when it comes to search engine optimization.

bcseo.com
12-17-2008, 11:21 AM
I haven't analyzed the lawn care industry, but in general, here are a few pointers to help promote your site and business.

Build links from as many related sites as possible
Make sure to always include a unique Title & Description for every page
Include Your most important keywords in the title and description
Focus, don't try to cover more than 1 or 2 topics on a page
Every page should have an h1 tag
Don't use Flash for constructing your site, its ok to include some flash content, but remember search engines can't read flash
Never Ever try to fool the search engines. No hiding white text on white background or deceptive practices.

The Guys from Curbmaker have been so busy, they haven't yet had a chance to drop by and chat, but they usually take some time off just after Christmas so they should have time to stop in and answer some questions.

Scott

Great! Looking forwards to it.

Oh ok I gotcha. You handle the web stuff. I noticed in your signature you handle search engine optimization.

What do you think most lawn care business owners absolutely miss when it comes to search engine optimization.