PDA

View Full Version : snow in New Orleans

quickcleanlawn
12-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Wow, guys its snowing down here, I mean its not enogh to break out the snow plows or anything , but its freakin snowing.
I only remember it snowing 3 times in my life, once when I was A kid then back in 04 we had a little snow, but I think this is going to be the heaviest I can remember.

justin_time
12-11-2008, 03:51 PM
If you have snow down there, imagine up in the north

I'm doing a roof job right now, omg it's so ridiculous, there's like 3 feet of snow on the roof I got to take off and it's like 50 feet long, maybe longer

quickcleanlawn
12-11-2008, 03:58 PM
If you have snow down there, imagine up in the north

I'm doing a roof job right now, omg it's so ridiculous, there's like 3 feet of snow on the roof I got to take off and it's like 50 feet long, maybe longer

:eek: There is no way in gopher land I would get on a roof in weather like this. I guess you guys wear special shoes for stuff like that ? snow is a big deal for us down here, the schools and goverment buildings have all closed. there is also like 1700 people without power becouse snow build up on the line where too heavy. But its all over and already started melting.and I think saturday it suposed to be 70 degrees.

ritchiem
12-11-2008, 05:23 PM
the weather in the world these days is getting crazy...stay safe down there, nobody is prepared there for winter weather.

StartALawnCareBusiness
12-11-2008, 05:34 PM
snow is a big deal for us down here, the schools and goverment buildings have all closed.

HaHa. Snow is a big deal here too. At the sign of the first snowflake the weathermen go nutz telling us all to prepare. You can't find a loaf of bread or gallon of milk anywhere in town. :p