PDA

View Full Version : new today

mskybait
12-10-2008, 09:05 PM
hi all just getting started in the plowing business. i live in minnesota, trying to start up a business cleaning out foreclosed homes and found out that i can also plow snow and mow lawns on these properties as well. any tips or problems anyone has come across would be very helpful.

Steve
12-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi mskybait,

Welcome to our forum!

hi all just getting started in the plowing business. i live in minnesota, trying to start up a business cleaning out foreclosed homes and found out that i can also plow snow and mow lawns on these properties as well.

How did you get involved with getting this started?

Little's
12-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi mskybait.

Do any fishing lately? Ive always wanted to fish for Muskies, but they dont have them here in CA. (that I know of)

Welcome to the forum.

mskybait
12-11-2008, 09:17 AM
not much fishing right now the ice is not quite thick enough yet, should be good in a week to drive onto the lakes. just started musky fishing this summer and all i can say is what a rush!!!! if you ever get a chance to fish for them don't pass it up. not sure either if cal. has muskies i know Colorado does but they are small there only get up to 30 to 35 inches

mskybait
12-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi mskybait,

Welcome to our forum!

How did you get involved with getting this started?

thanks for the welcome. i got involved in this actually by hearing someone on the radio talking about making money cleaning trash out of foreclosed homes, and i thought if this guy can do it why not me. so i started "attention to detail property services" and now i'm making contacts with all the realtor's in my area to see if i can get this business off the ground. so far it's been alot of cold calling,many many no's and occasionally a good lead here and there

ritchiem
12-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the forums...if you need anything just shout.

Steve
12-11-2008, 06:47 PM
now i'm making contacts with all the realtor's in my area to see if i can get this business off the ground. so far it's been alot of cold calling,many many no's and occasionally a good lead here and there

What have you found you liked or disliked about the business so far?