PDA

View Full Version : Christmas marketing

Steve
12-08-2008, 09:17 PM
I just saw a commercial for Bass Pro Shops where they were promoting a great concept. During the holiday season, I am not sure if it is a specific time, you can bring the kids in and they will have elves to sit with them and create Christmas crafts, there will be an area where they can play with R/C cars and free pictures with Santa. How about that!

All of these things are designed to give you time to go and walk about the store and shop, while they watch the kids.

Have you thought of ways you can promote your lawn care business during the Christmas holiday?

How about free pictures with Santa? Could you create a sleigh that could ride on your landscape trailer? Throw out free candy?

justin_time
12-08-2008, 09:37 PM
I was thinking earlier, to get a photographer to take a picture of you making a snowman and develop those pictures, edit them a bit, put your business name on the picture, the date it was taken and send those pictures with your x-mas cards

Steve
12-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I was thinking earlier, to get a photographer to take a picture of you making a snowman and develop those pictures, edit them a bit, put your business name on the picture, the date it was taken and send those pictures with your x-mas cards

So you would be in the picture making a snow man waving maybe at the camera? Like a seasons greetings picture to be friendly?