PDA

View Full Version : Incredible landscaping flyer

Steve
12-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Here is a flyer sent to us from our friend Mike at Incredible Landscaping. Can you tell us a little about your flyer? Did you make it? How did you use it to help market your business? Did you get any feedback on it?

Check out the pdf of his flyer here (http://www.gopherforum.com/uploaded-files/images/incredible-landscaping-flyer.pdf).

Steve
12-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Here is an image preview of it as well.

Incrediblelandscaping
12-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes steve, i designed it my self. believe it or not using word I created this and made it mine. The onlything I paid for was to have it printed. It cost me around 150 for 500 and they also corrected any gramer for free. I got a bunch of hits from it. I will also be getting together with my local pizza places to put them on the boxes. I figured I would make this flyer stand out, I looked at a handfull of competitor flyers and just wasnt impressed, The one I designed on my own is deff a real eye grabber. Also just to give a few pointers, remember to use alot of color you wana be able to stand out from every one else. Thanks steve I hope every one likes it.

Steve
12-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Here is Mike's business card too.

Mike, how did you get the idea to put all that on your flyer? That is just fantastic! Did you mail them out or hand them out door to door?

landonkade
12-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Yes steve, i designed it my self. believe it or not using word I created this and made it mine. The onlything I paid for was to have it printed. It cost me around 150 for 500 and they also corrected any gramer for free. I got a bunch of hits from it. I will also be getting together with my local pizza places to put them on the boxes. I figured I would make this flyer stand out, I looked at a handfull of competitor flyers and just wasnt impressed, The one I designed on my own is deff a real eye grabber. Also just to give a few pointers, remember to use alot of color you wana be able to stand out from every one else. Thanks steve I hope every one likes it.

If you have done this yet, what kind of deal did you make with the pizza stores in your area for them to allow for you to put the flyer on the boxes. i had thought of this idea also for my area, but havent tried it yet.